Wednesday, February 08, 2006

clarification

I am really happy for the good response from all you people. And i need to clarify few things.

Nothing has happened to me of late. This blog just happened but I am happy this thing happened. Guess a lot of us talk these issues but putting on writing has kindled an interest.

NO.. veetla ponnu parkala. and I am not showing my resentment for that. :)

and for all you guys who are wondering who those girls in the picture are..

First is MADHUBALA.. the sketch.. because even my blog was just an attempt to sketch the "my kind of girl"

second is Chitrangada.. she acted in a film called Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi. God knows what her "Khwaishein" are.. But i have mentioned mine in my earlier blog. She has also featured in a lot of those ICICI ads as a someone who takes the customer call.

The third is NIDHI RAZDAN. Not sure of the surname now as she just got married. She is a News Anchor and Journalist in NDTV.

I have not taken any pictured of any model. Just thought these three somehow suited my subject "my kind of girl".

No comments: